Wiki > List of Glitches
List complied by BLiNX: The Time Sweeper glitches
Get certain medals early
- If a medal is stuck inside of an item you can sweep up, try jumping at the corner of that object (for Lvl 2 trash) or shoot any trash that is tall enough to bring you to the height of the medal and sweep the medal out of the object. (Lvl 3 trash)
- In round 2-2, get a level 2 item and place it near the room with the gold medal. Jump over the weight and you will clip on top of it. Now get the medal and beat the level.
- Shoot trash at a corner with a door and go to that corner. Now try to shoot trash at the trash you shot at the door and run at the door to sometimes appear on the other side without pressing a button or using a time control to keep the door open.
- In round 2-3, do a double jump off the platform that has the two yellow Chronoblobs and quickly turn towards the door (avoid the corner, or you will die from an OOB fall) and you should be on the other side of the door.
- Some doors in later rounds can be jumped over (Even if there is an invisible wall!) by moving diagonally towards the corner at the top of the door.
- In round 7-1, there is a level 2 object (the big car in the area with the Tom Tom) that you can use to get on the platform with the second button early. Jump up to the area with the button and go to the door. Be careful to avoid clipping through the wall, as you will die. Now double jump at the (side that looks open) side of the door to skip the first button and slide in the level.
- In round 1-2, go to the area with the silver medal and shoot something onto the highest point of the level. Jump over to the high roof, and you will fall through!
- In round 2-3, go to the platform with yellow Chronoblobs and jump towards the houses near the water at the beginning of the level to go right through them...
- In round 4-2, go to the giant cars and pick one up. Shoot it at a wall near another truck to get extra height. Jump on it to jump over the wall and fall to your death (or skip to the yellow Chronoblobs)
- In round 5-3, jump out of the start ring and aim yourself at the nearest wall diagonally. Do another jump to fall to your death.
- In round 6-3, jump out of the start ring and go towards the nearest wall diagonally. Do another jump to fall to your death.
- In round 7-1, get the truck near the whirlwind enemy and place it near the edge with the slide and jump FRAME PERFECTLY to make it out of bounds and fall to your death.
- In round 7-3, jump out of the start ring and go towards the wall behind Blinx diagonally to go through it and fall to your death.
- In round 8-1, go to the first chain and pause time. Use the sweeper on it for a second and run to the truck in the room below, now keep sweeping until you teleport back to the chain and jump off. Now you need to shoot the truck on top of the trash in the room to jump out of bounds and fall to the room below, most likely to your death.
- In round 8-3, go to the final part of the level before the record puzzle, make sure you have something to shoot on top of the barrels you will stack, jump on top and jump towards the corner of the wall between the thing sticking out of it. Fall in to be out of bounds and not dead!
- Go to round 1-3 with 5 or more records and get as many silver weights as you can. Go to the area with 2 silver weights and go behind the one in the corner WITHOUT SWEEPING UP ANY OF THEM! Use a record while facing towards the wall and the corner at an angle (not directly at the corner!) and start shooting once the record has been activated. do this 5-8 times and point the camera at Blinx and the mess at the same time to crash the game
- Go out of bounds in round 5-3 with the start ring glitch and use a rewind and a record right after the rewind ends (don't mess with the camera!) and the game will crash, or do a retry and the screen will start flickering (requires a reset to fix because it stays until the game is removed, or the console is shut down)
- Balloon: This is used to bring a balloon to another part of the level, all you do is pause time and sweep the balloon for a second. now walk somewhere and start sweeping before the pause ends to teleport the balloon there!
- Chain: The chains in round 8 let you teleport yourself back to them when you use the pause glitch on them. The glitch is done with the same setup as the last one.
- Ladder glitch: Infinite height can be achieved by climbing down, and flicking the analog stick up immediately when you reach the bottom. Do the opposite when going down to trigger it again and go higher!
- Record rewind glitch (Found by Stimich): Use a record and use a rewind after. Die so that the retry starts right after the rewind is done (just for the full length of the effect). If done right, time will go in reverse until the record stops!
- Record corruption glitch: Use a record and die when it has played halfway through. Do this a few more times to make a record that teleports around like crazy (Not too much though, as the game will probably do a long retry!)
- Long retry: Go to Deja Vu Canals stage 3 and swim for 8 minutes (Or less if you want to). now blow yourself up with a bomb while still in the water to make an 8-minute retry! (after 5 minutes, it will start lagging horribly and can take up to 20 minutes)
- Record trash deletion: Use a record right as something goes in your sweeper, and nothing will go in.
- Record trash glitch: Sweep up trash at the same time as record Blinx to get trash that never appears when shot.
- Rewind item effect glitch: Use a rewind or pause and shoot some trash. Now use another rewind and it will all move around like it was shot by record Blinx
- Revived from death glitch: Go to round 7-2 and mash a while moving diagonally to not trigger the start ring. shoot a super bomb and die into the start gate to revive Blinx and trigger the level start text.
- Go to round 8-1 and do the pause glitch. Die at the end of the pause and make sure you land. Now hold the button to sweep down and Blinx will be happy and alive again!
- Final boss cutscene camera glitch: Go anywhere that the rear camera (click the camera stick!) and move the camera as far to the side as it will go. Now just pause and exit and go to the final boss to see the cutscene at a different angle!
- FF camera glitch: Fall out of bounds and use a fast forward to get the camera stuck for a few seconds!
- Stuck in place: Go to round 3-2 and go to the sand at the start. Place trash behind it ALMOST PERFECTLY and walk in. Have a nice time standing!
- Octoballoon glitch: If an Octoballoon bumps into another enemy, it will fly up very fast for a second.
- Double jump storage: This can be done by doing the second jump at the same time as landing on a button, barrel, or trampoline (Can't do the second jump when you do this one) Works in BLiNX: TTS and BLiNX2: MOTAS.
- Invisible start ring: Use a rewind 11-14 seconds into the level to have an invisible start ring.
Last updated on 13 May 2018